• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

avg oc 1600 on air

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would say it depends greatly on the stepping. with a good agia/aroia stepping you could definetly get 1800- one guy has gotten 2gigs who lives in a cold place.

until i get a solid unlock, or get my chip re locked..i cant get much higher than 1.92 ghz...bios starts messin up after that, but when the chip was back at 10.5 multi, it ran GREAT at 2016 mhz..192 fsb, 2vcore, 2.7 vdimm

I'm running mine right now at 175 FSB LOCKED (1.85). I haven't attempted to go higher, because I'm having heating problems in my house, and the fluctuation tempertures are driving my computer nuts!

i got 2 gig on air with an agoia y 0213 brown , locked, @ 1.85vcore, and a delta 68 on an ax-7. my room was very cold, because it's cool here in the fall.....brrrr. i think there is a lot of potential in these chips if you use a good motherboard and some good ram.....

I got 1753 @ 1.9v all you other guys are making me jealous. My Glaciator 2 just can't handle it. can't decide if I want to go H20 or SLK-800 already have everything I need for water except the block to bad I'm broke and have to pay 1000 in car insurance in a few weeks arrggghh. No job doesn't help eithier.

Shawn

SlowBurn said:
I'm running mine right now at 175 FSB LOCKED (1.85). I haven't attempted to go higher, because I'm having heating problems in my house, and the fluctuation tempertures are driving my computer nuts!

Your temps don't seem right - how are you getting below room temps? Especially on aircooling and especially on a higher voltage? :confused:

Just finished 10+ hours of Prime95 on my XP1600+ AGOIA 0226 Z, default votages, ambient temp 30, cpu 33C normal 35C under full load running at 1750MHz(166FSBX10.5)

Going to start up'ing the FSB today, find my wall...

masitti said:

Your temps don't seem right - how are you getting below room temps? Especially on aircooling and especially on a higher voltage? :confused:

:confused:

Below room temps? Where did I say i'm getting below room temps?

I can't even tell you what my normal temps are, because I was having problems with my thermostat in my house. The only way I could turn on the heat was to wedge something in the switch on the boiler. Of course that would just keep the heat turned on, no matter what the temp in the house was. I kept it wedged until it was so hot my wife and I were sweating. Then I would have to go back downstairs in the basement and turn it off. Then I would wait until it got so cold we could see our breath. Then repeat the vicious cycle. Sorry for the confusion of my temps, I just fixed the thermostat today, and have somewhat stable temps in my house, but I didn't really pay attention to my temps today.

Here is a screenshot of my temps at idle, but I also think this was when it was like 60F in my house.

Nice desktop slowBurn. what proggy are you using for monitoring?

I also don't see where you said your temps were below room temps?:confused:

I hit 1800Mhz at Default voltage (1.75) temps were around 50 idle, it was stable, but i hate the temp being so high, thats with stock heatsink. i think i got a great chip, im hoping to get 2Ghz + when i get better cooling.

i got 1818MHz. Stable at 45*C idle, 50*C load. But im trying to go cooler while keeping quiet. The loudest thing in my case is the PSU fan (when the volcano 7+ is at low). Those temps are for low fan speed too.
i think something like 42*C idle & 47*C load with high speed Volcano.

Willem.

maxima88 said:
Nice desktop slowBurn. what proggy are you using for monitoring?

I also don't see where you said your temps were below room temps?:confused:

Thanks maxima :)

The program I use is called Samurize. Check it out, but I warn you, once you get the hang of it, it's addicting as hell :)

Back