• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Live Cashback @ 30% on eBay is back!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What to buy?

I've already spent so much this past month...why now!!!!

It was a hassle to get my $ off the last Live deal I did, but I did finally get it.

Edit: I'm very tempted to get some more 640GB drives for my file server...must resist!

Last edited:
Now I am tempted to get a Zune again, what has been the repayment time been recently?

Full initial 60 days, then once you click "Pay me" another 14 days until it gets deposited into your Paypal. So you're looking at about 74 days to get your cash back :( While that is a long time, that's about the average wait time for a rebate.

It was about 80 days total for me. They kept claiming problems w/ eBay and then Paypal. It was a hassle, and I had to fight for my $. I did eventually get it, though.

It was about 80 days total for me. They kept claiming problems w/ eBay and then Paypal. It was a hassle, and I had to fight for my $. I did eventually get it, though.

Same here, mine turned out to be the initial 60 days, + another 14 while they said they were having problems with Paypal, then another 14 from the time I clicked "Pay Me". About 88 total.

Edit: Now would be a great time to snag a HD4870x2 off eBay, or a Q9550 E0 (if you can find one). Most Q9550 are between $300-330 on there, so minus 30% and you're looking at $210-231.

Last edited:
Max it out and get a $650 TV or monitor for ~$450

What's the max, $200??

Also, is the max on a per month basis, per year, per sale, or IN TOTAL lifetime??

I already have maybe $30-40 worth that I've done through live.com within the past month or two.

Thanks.

before I know what happened I bought a 4870x2 :D

$159.00 will be rebated back to me in 75 days. ;)

k, im retarded, how does this work?

Click on the link that takes you to ebay at the top. search for something you want.

If you go from the MSN Live Search page to Ebay through an obvious advertisement link, then your search on ebay and then using buy it now + paypal will result in the discount.

I bought a 12" vinyl that just happened to be on Sale... which I only see about once per year and I never quite get myself to buy it. But this time... it was $20 cheaper than usual, plus the $16 and change I get with the cashback, I just had to do it. I've been looking for the vinyl for over 10 years and I finally made it happen. :D

Last edited:
Back