• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Live Benching - Get Your Session on the Front Page!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
And here i thought it would be funny the thought of a bunch of chips frollicing in the feilds. being chased by a overly enthusiastic blood hound with a torrent of drool coming from his cheeks.

Haha, we just tell them it died and went to heaven, no comebacks then like "can I go and visit the dog on the farm" :eek:

Well that didn't take you long lol ! Did you manage to get any results at all :facepalm:

:cry: what voltage did it die at ?

Bit of a bummer though, but something good came of it......atleast you didn't take all of my x5 points :D

See ! This is what happens when you're not blunt and straight to the point with you're kids, they end up like seebs ! And NObody wants that :rofl:

It's 10PM somewhere, I see no stream!
In other news, PSU intake temp at 33c and climbing...

Sorry... Need just a few more minutes.

Wife decided my benching table was a catch all for all the junk in her car... Taking me a few to get it cleaned up.

Started half an hour late anyway and now this...

WILL be live by 11.

Added another 20.2 TPP to the team tonight... Also a couple Gold Cups... And upgraded some of the other cups I had.

http://www.hwbot.org/hardware/processor/core_2_e6550_2.33ghz/

Only another 79.8 to go to reach my goal for the weekend... If I can't do that I'd at least like to get our 10th place spot back.

Anyway... The REX is thawing for the night...

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE that board!?!?!

Eh well... She'll be ready for battle on E5200 tomorrow... Might get an E8400 on there also if things go well with the E5200.

Will post the Livestream link when I'm up and running again.

Last edited:
Back