• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Live Benching - Get Your Session on the Front Page!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I MAY have a session late tonight. And when I say late, I mean I'd be starting after 11PM CST. But I want to grab some DIce, and bench my 555 again for the Pifast competition. If I do grab some DIce, and get down to benching, I'll put my stream up (or use the overclockers one). :thup:

I was invited to do some LN2 benching this weekend, but my research is getting in the way :(.

Sigh, I'm more tired than expected, so I'm sorry to disappoint. I'm going to prep the drive with XP tonight, get up for practice from 10-noon, then pick up the DIce and bench tomorrow. I should still have a stream up if you fellas are up for some Saturday benching. :)

WE HAVE DICE! Showa time, then I'll get the stream up and start board prep. :thup:

Edit: I'm up on the overclockers livestream channel. Just prepping to some Foo Fighters now. :D

Last edited:
Well hell yes! That stream has been awfully quiet lately. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to convince my client that we should sit around and watch :shrug:. Good luck anyway!

Back