• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Live Benching - Get Your Session on the Front Page!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
#1 rank on Cinebench with AMD 960T :attn:

Edit: Seems Podcaster only saved the first hour of the initial setup, no benching is recorded :(

Nothing today for me... M6E should arrive tomorrow, so I'm conserving LN2 until it shows up so I can see what this Haswell chip does!

Seems like we're all kind of waiting for everybody's parts to show up, them to figure the parts out, get ln2, break things, etc. It's still very early for non sponsored non vendor people.

Burned up? Was there hair in there? That's the only time I've ever heard of something like that happen. Otherwise, you might have had a short of the cpu pins. Is the hardware dead?

Melted and burnt pins got a pic of it in the thread "The push for 6TH" chip still good, memory slot A1 and A2 are not working and pci-e slots don't work

Last edited:
I will be hosting another livestream tonight, for anyone who might be interested in hanging out.

4770K, Maximus VI Extreme w/ OC Panel, LN2

I haven't powered on this CPU or MOBO before, so if you are watching, considerable time will be spent in BIOS, with coldbugs, and just generally trying to keep my head out of my *** while being subzero on a platform I've never ran before.

I'm going to say 9PM for the start time. But that time might not be accurate, though I'll try. www.livestream.com/overclockers

Back