• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Live Benching - Get Your Session on the Front Page!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Gonna be doing some benching live.
Mostly binning some memory, will likely throw the 775 on my SS as well.

Board ended up getting messed up from a bios "update"
Doesn't keep memory overclocks anymore :(

Last edited:
Finished a while ago. Got two hours of benching in (and ~20l) before wetness started causing issues.

Results:

spi1m
spi32m
pifast
wp32
wp1024

As usual I'm best in wp1024. IMOG your 1024 score is going down next time I run this chip on LN2 :D

All together 61.5 globals, minus ~4 per bench for the ones knocked off my list, and I gained 45-50 or so. Should put my in the 160s in the XTREME league. Not a bad jump from 202nd :D

Many thanks to TJuan for hosting and providing LN2. Fill rig was built by me. TJuan did most of the pouring, I did the driving.

Impressive results, nice work.

I will be even more impressed if you can get it to run a second time. Let alone beat the 1024... Getting that next run in is always the kicker for me on ivy bridge it seems like.

Going live in a couple hours. Got the heater running out there now, going to sort out what video cards I have (most of them have their labels painted over and I can't tell which is what).

Probably will be benching a 9800 nvidia card in 3D01, if I can find it. It's somewhere.

Ended up doing nothing interesting yesterday, as I couldn't get the CPU clocks up to where they needed to be. Going to try again tonight and will post back when its live.

Hey guys, with new setup Livestream.com has, is there anyway to stream from multiple cameras?

Not within the same stream both cams at once. But with procaster last I knew you could switch cameras within the same stream. Dunno if this answers your question?

Back