• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vdimm?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ghuraba

Hi there.

I was reading the guide on overclocking here on this forum and it mentions raising the memory Vdimm if you are having problems reaching certain speeds. Where is this on the Asus A7V333 MB? I can't seem to find anything related to this.

vdimm

That is a good question. Asus? Where is it?

I've heard that there is no option to adjust the vdimm on that board. :eek:

cack01 said:

Please, only Gods and Supermodels may speak my name.:cool:

LOL....That came out of the blue...

Anyway I was thinking....You may want to try and look up voltage mods...
Cause on the SDRAM boards all you had to do was increase the 3.3v line and this increase the memory voltage...but this was SDRAM Im not sure how DDR boards work...

Angry said:

LOL....That came out of the blue...

Anyway I was thinking....You may want to try and look up voltage mods...
Cause on the SDRAM boards all you had to do was increase the 3.3v line and this increase the memory voltage...but this was SDRAM Im not sure how DDR boards work...

Thats true, but the 3.3V also goes to the AGP and PCI cards. So your going to be sending extra voltage to your cards. But you can try it. I really don't know if the cards care or not, but your ram will like it.

Back