• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Duron 1.2 Ghz on SiS735 mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PhantomOSX

It seems that I might have a problem when OC my Duron 1.2. I've tried the pencil trick so many times, I already went through 3 different pencils, and seemed to close the L1 bridges perfectly. But, every time I boot up, it still doesn't unlock. I've looked at all my jumpers to see if something was making it where I couldn't OC it and there was none. Does anyone out there own a SiS735 mobo and have a similiar problem? I've tried the same thing with my Duron 800 and seemed to have the same prob. Any help I would appreciate. Thanks.

Motherboard Type

It's a SiS ECS K7S5A. 266 DDR. I've managed to overclock it with a program called Speedfan but I can only get it to 1,322Mhz. It doesn't save it either, I have to keep re-applying the speed with the program so it can stay the same. I'm trying to get it to 1.4GHz. Which is the max of course.

You can get Overclocking BIOSes from OCworkbench for that board. It doesn't give you a whole lot of options, but it's better than a program.

A friend of mine installed it on his box. It works pretty good.

Back