• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ottawa electronic store... where are they?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

the_poche

I recently moved to Ottawa and nobody I know knows a good electronic store(Im not talking about Furureshop or radioshack here :) ) Im looking for somewhere I can buy all kind of stuff , capacitors ,resistor , LCDs , you know , that kind of stuff.

Hi,

Here are two stores that I've been to.

Active Components: 1023 Merivale Road. (take the Kirkwood exit off the 417 and go south on kirkwood until it ends, then turn left, it should be on your right side)

Gervais Electronics: 1-716 Industrial Ave, probably easiest way to get there is via St. Laurent. The street you should look for is called Innes on the east side, and Industrial on the west side when you take St Laurent, so it's harder to miss the store.

there is a bunch more, but I can only remember where those two are.

I live in BC and I order from AllElectroncs.com in the US. Even with shipping my orders are always cheaper than what I can get locally.

Shipping is very slow, but the prices make up for it.

Back