• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally did it! 2500pts!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DManeKid

im about to hit hit my milestone in 2 hours...where are my congrats? :p im currently down on ppw bc i had to reformat one of my computers and 2 of them just didnt want to work for about 12 hours the other night ( i was sleeping so when i woke up i was suprized:mad: ) then i forgot to set the power settings to never on my rig i reformatted (this is my best rig btw) .......oh well....ill shoot back up soon :)

Last edited:
Molybdym said:
I'm kinda new to the folding team, what exctly are the 'special' milestones?(things like using leet)
one of the stickies has all of the milestones, and the people that have reached them, go take a look :)

edit- and oh! THX everyone :) it was a very fine (yet a bit late) xmas present :)

DManeKid said:
it was a very fine (yet a bit late) xmas present :)

Ha, yeah. A christmas present that you begged for
crazy3.gif

Anyway good job... you will never catch me though. I am on a whole different level of folding existence. A folding god if you will. But go ahead speak your mortal words, they will dissolve and fall to the ground like mist in the morning air.

WTG DManeKid, for getting your first 2500! :) Just watch yourself though; this is so addicting you will be wandering around all your friends and neighbors houses thinking "How do I convince them to fold in my name?" or "How can I stealth an install so they don't notice?". :eek:

heh - congrats buddy. the next 2500 will probably fly by with that dualie your dad's gettin you. good work, and in a few years you can have one on me:beer: :)

Back