• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I got some demo Cooler Master / ATCS cases

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bozz

Hi everyone,

I wanted to sell outside the classifieds, but I need 96 more posts to do so.

I will slowly work to 100 posts, then sell/buy in the classifieds

(edited by cw823)

new member, first post, not in the classified section...here let me send you my money. expect this thread to expire shortly

Jeez:mad:......you're so helpful broken003.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS BOZZ

What broken was trying to say, was that items for sale go in the classified section. You need 100 posts in order to access the classifieds, but you'll have no problem doing that, these forums are great. You'll be able to sell in the classifieds before you know it, as long as you make quality posts, and don't spam.

Welcome to the greatest forums on earth.:D

-CPFitz-

excuse broken's rudeness. We at overclockers forums try to make a point of welcoming and helping new members, not shunning them away.:(

I guess I just assumed first post as somthing for sale would mean that he really is only here for one reason...but I could be wrong.

You may be right....sorry if I came off a little harsh. If he is out to take our money, SSS will have him in a second.

Innocent until proven guilty.....:D

-CPFitz-

Sorry I f*ck up the ad becasue I didn't see Classified section. I will move this ad.:( :(

Unfortunately for you we require 100 posts to view/sell/buy in our classifieds.

cw823
Forum Moderator

Back