• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bif Problem AT7 Please Help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Choo

Registered
Big Problem AT7 Please Help!

I have been running my AT7(1.0) for quite some time now with a T-bred 1700 clocked to 1880 with an SLK800 on top. Corsair XMS2700C2 Been running great till this morning and now no Post.
It will not beep, show bios post or anything. All fans on motherboard are running fine. Temp on Proc has never exceded 45deg C. What can be wrong?

Last edited:
I also tried clearing the cmos and that has done nothing for me.

Figured it out

Well, thanks for the help.
My proc is dead. I guess it didn't like running at 1880. Don't know why it just decided to die

you sure

just got mine back from same nightmare......i cleaned cpu very well with eraser and rubbing alcohol....put back together, cleared cmos, and then started machine......still no post.....out of fustration i started pushing reset button many times and them blam.......it works again.....its just another stupid idea that worked for me.......

I'm definetly going to try that then. I took my old AGOGA y 1900 Out of my other machine to use for the time being. I will have to try that. Although that 1700 did not want to poast on my other computer. I'm going to try that. I miss mt 1700+@2200+speeds.
Thanks!

guess what

ran great till i overclocked gpu.......soon as i did that back to square one........either gpu or cpu has issues.......uninstalled 4 and 1 service pack and detonator driver. reinstalled in same order. defrag machine a couple times. restarted and then tried overclocking.....no go........found that 10.5 multiplier and 10x vanishes when this no boot beep crap happens...( not literally out of bios just cant use them) so... i am stuck using either default speeds or little overclock or just plain crazy overclock....boils down to cpu......taken cpu out for last shot and going to try redoing jumpers for unlock to see if that is the issue.....and just so ya know choo, i couldnt get this processor to boot in other machne also....it corrupted that system to where it took taken battery out and leaving system set for couple of hours to get going....then windows threw such a error that it had to be reinstalled......i got all of that for trading cpu's from one machine to next....good luck....i feel we toasted our babies or something....except mine will run but not how i or it should...

Last edited:
Back