• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First Milestone :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
loner said:
Just hit 1k yesterday.

w00tr :D

hey congrats man! the first 1k can sometimes seem like it takes a long time! WTG on the milestone.

FOLD ON
NAS

nice job loner :clap:
just hit that milestone myself :)
if you look on the overclockersforums.com stats page, im the green one 9 places above you :D

although i wouldn't consider it the FIRST milestone, but it IS the greatest one... by 1k, you've been folding for a long time... and contributed to the project a lot more than many...... (someone quote the stat.... i don't even know where to look) - well, too lazy..... but yah, keep up the good job

I passed 1K just a little bit ago, it is a good feeling! It is way to addicting, and i just cant seem to get any full time folders!!! *sigh* One of these days :) But anyways, gratz on the 1K mark!

Sterculus said:
nice job loner :clap:
just hit that milestone myself :)
if you look on the overclockersforums.com stats page, im the green one 9 places above you :D

'Nother milestone...My first hit list :cool:

Though 8.24 vs 2.4 isn't too fair...wait a year or so ;)

My turn today :beer:

1000.9 points.

It has taken me forever, but I guess the next 1000 will be a bit faster.

Back