• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tygon tubing + Quick connect = ???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

azhari

I've been thinking of buying some quick connects for my water cooling setup. They are a lot more convenient for my needs. But the problem is that the Tygon tubing is very soft and I don't know if the quick connects will work with them. If anyone has experience using tygon tubes with quick connects i would appreciate it if you could let me know if it works or not and what special considerations may be needed. Thanks.

I'm assuming the quick-connects come with fittings that you put inside the tube to guard against hose collapse?
The compression fittings i've seen do that, and Swiftech's blocks come with those things too.

Thanks for the replies guys. Now I have a different question. Where can I find QD's for 3/4" OD tubes? McMaster doesn't have any QD's bigger than 1/2" OD.

Back