• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to fold only Gromacs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
advmethods

You're at the whim of the Stanford servers. Advmethods steers you to get gromacs whenever they are available.

mrm1957, it looks like you should make the TOP 100 pretty soon. Keep up the good work!!

emericanchaos, you may have your reasons to fold the big point Tinker proteins, but I thought I would let you know that the Gromacs proteins give you more points per hour.

yeah i'm just tired of the manotony. i've been doing GROMACS cores for awhile. alot of times the same one 4 times in a row. it's cool because they finish in 2 hours (4 if i play music(hate for creative)) but i like doing the other things once in awhile. i haven't taken the flag out as of yet and i probably won't anyways. i figure if i just add more machines i'll rack up the points anyways.

Back