• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battle for Europe J13 (JPN 13th INF)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Banyan

BF1942 Battle for Europe J13 (JPN 13th INF)

***Updated***

JPN 13th Infantry Division vs. UK 12th Infantry Division

Battle on Saturday 4/5 - LD Omaha (RTR is required for the map)

12:00PM - 12:00AM EST

If you guys can make it we need the numbers. Anyone that joins BFE please go Axis ;).

Link

if you're sick of public servers and no teamwork but don't want to be commited to a clan etc, this is for you

Last edited:
Lusankya said:
Forget it.. you arn't gonna win :p

Though I must admit they put up a good fight... having 3 tanks fortifying the american outpost.. thats a tough nut to crack

i was going to holler at ya, but i was too busy trying to fend you guys off :)

it shouldn't take too long for youto get access...

ya, some people were getting mad at me and my friend. Suicide car bombing :) What time were you playing Banyan?

im [J13] but still cant get my account to work. cant log in. cant change my name. hopefully it will work soon.

Yea its hard to figure out
rememner

the name you logged into the site with will be different then what you log into the forums with

Do not expect a forum email saying you have access... they just turn you on so you gotta keep checking

Though I am glad you guys are axis.. they need help..

TheFrag said:
What time were you playing Banyan?

played a couple of times when i had the time... 2:30ish and around 6-8:50ish

I'm in Para company for the B12 group

Para is the only company you really try out for as they are the airforce... currently though signups for para are closed since it is the smallest company

Back