• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF1942 - Battle for Europe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Banyan

Wondering if any of you guys are going to be registering for the next campaign... i think it starts on the 29th of this month. If you guys want more info on this etc here is the link.

If any of you sign up and get stuck in JPN 13th Infantry hit me up - my player name is r0tten on there.

Its basically a large campaign consisting of lots of armies, or divisions, who battle it out on different areas of the world.

For example, say you were in the 5th division, you may be assigned to a battle on say, oh, Battleaxe. When the battle comenses, you are able to come and play as you please- no requirements like you must play the WHOLE game, and I'm pretty sure the battles last for 24 hours, plus.

I'm not sure about this, you'd have to go check the websiote for the full details.

I signed up for the 2nd campaign, but forgot about it :D

And now I am obligated to the OC squad :)

Trust me, its fun though

Jeff7477 said:
im in the 13th same name as here

cool, i'll see you there sometime hopefully. i suppose my name will then be [J13] r0tten...

Japan is gonan 0wn UK!!!111 although I doubt we ever fight u >.< Someone becoem american goddammit!

cool. this should be interesting. you have to join your respective forum to gain access to it... the mod (your div CO) i think will e-mail you.

I am confused. I am logged in as The Frag, what is the next step? How do I gain access to our forums? Who do I PM or whatevere?

Back