• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF1942 - Battle for Europe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hey, is the site down now? I am trying to figur eout when Japan's first battle is...

JPN 13th INF - the 3/29 battle has been pushed back to 4/1

TheFrag - What is ZK?

Lusankya - I still haven't been granted access to the JPN 13 forum... it's starting to annoy me.

ok, I was having the same problem. Go into your profile and change your name to "[J13]XXXXXXX" (XXXXXX= your name) then ask. You willl be in in at most a day. ZK= kamikazees ;) apparently KZ means concentration camp in German, and hey didnt want people to get offended so it was changed. Wish me luck!

There is a battle today... don't know if you guys that are on these teams knew or not. started at 9am pst and will go for 12 hours.

3/29/2003
Egypt

DR 11th Infanterie-Divisi
v.s.
US 10th Mountain Division

Lusankya said:
OK they didn't send a confirmation letter but they did let me into the forums
just try to get in and see

i finally got in also, the whole time i was expecting an e-mail like you. i was trying to pick my division etc earlier but there was some MAJOR lag going on at their site.

Back