• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need a good ftp program.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

asj

I need a very good ftp program that is Free and will work with XP pro.

Which ones would you suggest I dl? Oh and Iam on 56k so the smaller they are the better! lol (I know ftp programs arn't that big! lol but 56k is very slow!)

thanks Severian I'll give it a try!

Ive heard of bullet proof ftp but its only free to try and then you need to pay!

I like using Ws_FTp Pro I always either use that or Flash FXP, for serving IIS seems simple enough to set-up and its bundled in with windows.

Do you even need an ftp program with XP? I really don't know much about it, but I usually just copy and paste. What does ftp software offer?

Wait a minute.. are you looking for a program to access servers or are you looking for a FTP program to serve?

I was looking for a program to access a server. FTPX does the job fine! Thanks for all your info tho!

WS FTP LE is really good as far as small, simple FTP programs go. I personally like Bulletproof FTP, but I carry around WS FTP LE on a disk for emergencies.

Back