• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nf7-s wont change multiplier above 200fsb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

v8vega350

at 200fsb it will change to the default multiplier does it lock the chip @Default when you reach 200fsb and can you get around it without cutting or blowing bridges like in bios

sounds really odd and no that isnt normal.
if you havent cleared the cmos try that.and last resort id reflash the bios.
remember tho the rev2 bios is diff from the rev 1.2 bios.
no further advice pops in my noggin but if something does ill post back.

i havent flashed the bios since i got the board with a diffreant bios i can run 12.5x196 but if i even try to post it @12.5x200 it sets it back to 11x

i just figured out if i change my ram divider from 6/6 to 5/5 4/4 or 3/3 they let the multiplier change :confused: right now 5/5 lets the multi go to 11.5 :confused: :confused: 4/4 makes the mhz retarded also could the bios be partially curupt

umm well since this isnt a normal function for the board anything is possable.

http://fae.abit.com.tw/eng/download/bios/i_new.htm#AMD
that place has both bios's the rev1.2 and rev2
there are no bios updates yet on the rev2,just the original one your mobo came with.so if the flash works it was partially corrupt.

but wow man i cant think of anything else couseing this unless the mobo has physical issues.

Back