• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Flat temp in mem??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Buddha1822

temp mon in mem??

Aight i got some corsair XMS pc-3200 (one stick o 512) and i was just thinking... since im getting all hell-paranoid about temps, I've got a few extra flat temp checkers to hook up to my DigiDoc in the front of my case, so I could possibly stick on somewhere inside of the heatspreaders on the RAM?

is this a good idea? :( and if so, where is a good place in the ram to put it and what all should I make sure I do, ya know... :)

thanx

Last edited:
I dont know of ANY tables for "good" ram temperatures. Who gives a shi* as long as it works well.

This I do know. Make sure u have good case ventilation which means 2 extra fans blowing out the back and maybe one blowing in the front. Make sure the ram is not smothered by wires or ribbon cables. Other than that I would not be concerned.

Back