• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mothers day gift....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zazuk

I came across this site. I found the best picture of my son and emailed it in. Hope I get it in time enough for mothers day. Should make the wife happy.:D

My mother told me years ago that she didn't want any more chachkie (sp), ya know little decorative crap. I think this qualifies.

Well that tells me alot about your mother. :eek:

Not all mothers are the same and from the sounds of it your mother did not like the stuff you would buy her. :rolleyes:

My boy is 2.5 and I think his mother will love it. :D

Edit:
Sorry ToledoSteel, did not mean to flame you...

I don't take that as a flame, I said "MY" mother, not everyone elses. She just prefers something that she can use, not something that sits on a shelf. The house is full of that.

I've got like 2x the shopping to do today, tomorrow is not only Mothers Day of course, but it is also my Brothers birthday, and since I work all day tomorrow, today is that "last minute shopping" day..

Holy s***!!! I was sitting there reading it thinking I had missed Mothers day. My wife would have given me hell!!!!

MitchV said:
Holy s***!!! I was sitting there reading it thinking I had missed Mothers day. My wife would have given me hell!!!!

woah... i was freaking out there to for a sec... may 9th

rember to bump this on may 8th for me

9mmCensor said:

woah... i was freaking out there to for a sec... may 9th

rember to bump this on may 8th for me

i was thinking the same thing, I started to have a panic attack, my mother would never speak to me again if I forgot it.

mine just wants some quiet time and no fighting on mothers day, she doesnt want any gifts really, although she wouldnt say no to diamonds or a convertible.

Back