• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Internet problems with cable modem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Konig_Der_Nacht

oki often play internet games but i have internet problems, whenever i join a warcraft 3 game 3 things might happen, once the game loads i get booted instantly, i play 2 min. into the game and then i get dropped. i might once and a while get to play a game problem free. this isn't only a blizzard game problem, the samething happens when i lay age of mythology and halflife online. its only online when i have the problems. i have a cable modem, comcast broadband. any help?

going to need a little more information then that. what modem do you have? are you using a router? when this happens are you still connected to the net?

xtrmeocr said:
going to need a little more information then that. what modem do you have? are you using a router? when this happens are you still connected to the net?

probably... if hes playing an internet game :p ;)

i am always connected to thhe net and yes i have a linksys system but it still happens when im not using the linksys.

what modem do you have? do you get disconnected doing other things such as downloading files, instant messanger stuff like that?

Back