• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

K7d Master-l Shot!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Enemy Down!

actually, the lan died! wtf, was working last night.........then come home today and the lights dont even blink in the back....checked bios and it was activated.

what to do?

Could you have had a power surge go through the ethernet cable?

Are you sure that it is the NIC and not your modem/router/cable/whatever?

Does the Device Manager show it as ok?

i left the computer on for about a half hour and took a shower. i came back and noticed the lights were blinking again, and it works:D

i dont know, ,it was one of those things. actually, it was the first 90 degree day here and there were thunderstorms with humidity at top levels. i think it was due to the weather....or something:eek:

the device manager showed no problems and the cable modem was fine (thats how i started this thread, my other computer). i dont know about a power surge, the computer was off the whole day. i came home and started her up and noticed that windows said (the little mini computers at lower right taskbar) that my internet connection was disconnected.

anyway, hope this kinda crap wont happen again.:D

Back