• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Broke 1000 pts!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well Done Bobby!

I'm on 1366 points at the moment (although two of my rigs just turned in WUs, so 1366 is wrong :D)

I would race you to 2,000 but I'll probably get p\/\/n3d lol

Thanks everyone :D

I'm at 1033 at the moment and another 54pt WU finishing up in a few mins. I'm averaging about 80 pts/day. With all the problems I've been having with my computer and memory, I'm suprised I hit 1000pts so soon. With all the memory testing, taking my computer apart and all. I'm getting a new case today or tomorrow so my computer will be down for a couple of hours again.

-Bobby

First congrats. :clap:

Hope everything goes well.

Not to thread crap or anything but have you ever found a really, really good PC store in NJ?

Ben721 said:
First congrats. :clap:

Hope everything goes well.

Not to thread crap or anything but have you ever found a really, really good PC store in NJ?

Actually, there's a small store in Palisades Park but they don't carry much and they're just a little more expensive than some online stores.

I order all my stuff online. Even little stuff like thermal grease, screws, etc. I'm patient and it's easier than driving all over the place to find stuff.

-Bobby

I know it's a shame really. I have no decent PC store within 20 miles that I know of that doesn't have reasonable prices.

I order all my stuff online but I think it would be great when I needed a new motherboard to go pick one out, but the stores near me don't even have anything decent.

Congrats on 1k :clap:

All we have here is Radio Shack, Circuit City & Connecting Point. Might as well live in the sticks :(

Everything computing I have, was purchased online. Except that 486 I got in a yard sale for $23.

Thanks everyone :D

Audio - We have RS, CC, Best Buys and other superstores. They're all about the same. There's a place on Rt 17 just south of Rt 4 called PC Warehouse. They do custom pc's and stuff but most of their prices are incredibly inflated. There's a few small things they have good pricing on and good if you're in a pinch. I actually need a pin connector for a USB case port. I went there hoping they'd have some of these. The guy there gave me they whole cable with the USB headers! I asked how much and he said just put it in my pocket quickly. LOL.

-Bobby

Audioaficionado said:
Congrats on 1k :clap:

All we have here is Radio Shack, Circuit City & Connecting Point. Might as well live in the sticks :(

Everything computing I have, was purchased online. Except that 486 I got in a yard sale for $23.

uhh... someone charged you 23$ for a 486? :eek:

and all we got down here is Radio Shaq, Circuit City, then two computer stores Micro Center (very awsome), CompUSA (crap). I order like, everything online from nuts and bolts to RAM and procs :)

and congrats Bobby! Fold On!!! :D

Back