• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Needs Checking

"SETI Driver is processing WUs and there is at least one WU ready to transmit or an empty cache entry that needs to be filled"

That is a quote from the help pages for SETIDriver, located at http://www.wakeassoc.com/setidriver/

I haven't checked any of my Queues this morning so I'm not sure if Berkeley might be having a problem or not.

Another possibility is, do you have SETIDriver setup to "auto transmit"? If not because you are on a dialup or whatever the Yellow Icon is telling you that a connection needs to be made.

Hope That Helps
SkyHook

BTW - WELCOME TO the GREATEST TEAM IN ALL of SETIdom!

WELCOME

no idia but you could give more info system and how long it takes to do one work unit .....

where is youre yellow icon bottom right ? mines green

andy

edit piped at the post by skyhook

Last edited:
Welcome to the team... just curious is your name a reference to the anime Hellsing?

AlucardCasull said:
haha, of course, as with all the best anime, only a limited amount of episodes, sad, but stil an awesome show!

Definatly one of the best

Back