• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

top 100 this week

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tismedt

Shadow ÒÓ's after me!!!
Like it says I should hit the top 100 this week sometime:D w00r I just need to get some more gromacs. I've been getting a lot of tinkers lately. 6 of 10 rigs working tinkers is slowing down my climb but whatever Standford wants I'll work. I wont go for the genomes though.

Right now I'm in 111th place.

Yea I'm running the flags on all but 2 rigs. 1 is a duron and the other is my wifes rig. I havent had time to slip in there and tweak her rig. I've been caught twice so I dont mess with it to often. She thinks I'll mess it up again. Not that I ever messed up her rig. well maybe 5 or 6 times. No really she had some problems with a vid card and a mobo that went bad but other then that its always been her fault. But of course she blames me because mine always seems to work.

All that said it will be nice to hit the first page. Thanks for the comments guys.

Back