• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

would rust-oleum be good for case painting?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dalilman52

hey guys, i was just wondering if rust-oleum brand spray paint would be good for painting my case. i have been painting it with rustoleum for the past two weeks and i was a little concerned because eveytime i try a new coat and there are some spots that i sanded over, sometimes the paint bubbles over and makes a weird looking wrinkly squiggle line bubble and its really making me frustrated because ive already gone thru three cans of paint trying to cover that ****. please help
________
Blowjob Download

Last edited:
I wouldn't try it because it might not be suitable for some of the plastic parts on the computer. In general most Laquer based paints will attack plastic.

dalilman52 said:
hey guys, i was just wondering if rust-oleum brand spray paint would be good for painting my case. i have been painting it with rustoleum for the past two weeks and i was a little concerned because eveytime i try a new coat and there are some spots that i sanded over, sometimes the paint bubbles over and makes a weird looking wrinkly squiggle line bubble and its really making me frustrated because ive already gone thru three cans of paint trying to cover that ****. please help

Weird. This sounds like you either didn't dry the surface well enough after washing it or you're painting in an extremely humid area. You have to be careful with the moisture in the air with painting. When you have moisture on the surface you're painting, the water will dry at a different rate from the paint and often cause cracking and bubbling like you described.

Back