• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need digital thermometer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SpaceRangerJoe

i want a digital thermometer for my water chiller. i dont know where else to look. the one i was going to get doesnt read any lower an 0C, and (hopefully) i will needing one that reads lower than that. i would like one that has 2 temp probes. i want one to be in the res in the fridge, and the other to be reading the ambient temp, outside of the fridge. the smaller it is, the better, cause my plan is to mount it flush on the outside of the fridge, with a little hole for the thermal probe to run through. if it has a backlight, that would be nice too, but its not essential.

if no one has any ideas of where to find something like that, where is the best (read: cheapest) place to get those little compunurse things? thanks for the help.

I got one like that from I belive target, It is an Indoor/outdoor Temp monitor. I am sure wih a little work it can but gutted to be smaller and run off somthing other than a battery.

Back