• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What Should I Do???? Help PLs!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kerpalz

Dear intel overclockers,

please advise me, i'm not sure whether should i overclock what i have now.... or should i just sell my present comp and get a new one??

can someone teach me how to overclock too..

** configuration is in my signature..

currently i just tried over clocking...attached is my result.... mentors pls advise

CPU>>>>>
Corespeed :2889.7Mhz
FSB :170.0Mhz
Bus Speed :679.9Mhz
Voltage :1.755V

Memory>>>>>
Frequency :170.0Mhz
FSB:DRAM :1:1
CAS# Latency : 2.5clocks
RAS# to CAS# Delay : 3clocks
RAS# Precharge :3clocks
Cycle Time :7clocks

Do u guys tink my Mobo can Clock to 3GHz??
or should i stay put with this speed and power?

Last edited:
i wouldnt do that high voltage... stay under 1.7 or your chip may just give up and die as many have observed

this speed and power is fine for now though.. unless you have money to burn i wouldnt upgrade, maybe get a new vid card if your games starting to run slow

max

i just got the videocard.... upgrading for me is a privilage not a entitlement..... short of cash....ahahha

as for the voltage wise.... my mobo bios only allow me to clock from 1.5 to 1.8.... the clock is not refine...

i wanna keep it at 1.7.... just that... i cant clock it at 1.7... my bios lcan only clock 1.5 then the next is 1.8

Back