• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

server down?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
14!! Aww, dont say that.. I was just getting ready to put away the abestos boxers.. Well, atleast it will give me time to wash em.. :cry: :attn:

I've been having transmit problems for about a week. Have to check each machine and open Seti Driver, stop transmit, then transmit and the problem goes away for a day or so.

My caches are empty, I'm not holding any completed units.

hmm, well it started working again, but I still have a few cached... this is odd to say the least.

as many of you had noticed (especially my setiq users), i've been having internet connection problem the pass few days.... now seems back up (knocking wood...) had dumped all my WUs in the cache finally....

craigiz1 said:
Sometime's I have to hit transmit a few times before it will go thru. Sometime's it will auto-transmit without any problem.

?

Same here. and I dont think it is a local issue since Craigiz1 is having probs in FL and my girlfriends machines have been having the same issues and she lives hours away.

Either a sporadic Berkeley problem, or route issues for those having difficulty. I checked my Q logs and don't see any dropped connections this evening.

I seem to have problems here in Denmark as well. Can´t get my 3 units transmitted......

Edit: All 3 away now.....:D

Last edited:
I also have had a problem for the last few days sending my wu, I was thinking maybe it was just me. what could it be? I have never had this problem before, could it be that they don't have more WU standing by to give us?

Last edited:
Back