• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

half life 2 Benchmark out yet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BIB

if anyone finds it post some links for me please, it is suppose to be out today, "hopefully"!

guess no benchmark today:mad:
can they release anything on time?

wasn't HL2 supposed to be out YESTERDAY?! rofl, i kept reading on how valve kept saying THEY WERE going to make the sept 30th release...guess not....

its pretty safe to say that any game that ever has alot of hype wont be out for release date, TF2 for example was set to be released how many years ago?

Alucard said:
its pretty safe to say that any game that ever has alot of hype wont be out for release date, TF2 for example was set to be released how many years ago?

let's not forget about Duke Nukem: Forever.... or maybe we should :eh?:

i suspect the benchmark will be released about a week before the game is released, whenever that is.

BmanG17 said:
wasn't HL2 supposed to be out YESTERDAY?! rofl, i kept reading on how valve kept saying THEY WERE going to make the sept 30th release...guess not....

Well a couple weeks ago Valve officially changed the release date to the "holiday season"....so between now and January, heh (most likely due to extra programing needed for nVidia cards to run competativly, and decent, with the software)

Evnas said:

Well a couple weeks ago Valve officially changed the release date to the "holiday season"....so between now and January, heh (most likely due to extra programing needed for nVidia cards to run competativly, and decent, with the software)

*cough*Steam*cough*

:D

Back