• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No Picture's On CD-R Disc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

craigiz1

I am trying to burn baby picture's to a cd-r to give to the parent's.

I have an I/O Magic 52/24/52 cd-rw burner. I have tried the Window's XP burn system and the one that came with the burner. (NTi CD-Maker) Also, HP Memorie's Maker which I have used succesfully before. All seem to go through the step's and I get a succesful completion message, but when I check to look at the picture's, there is nothing there. NTi tell's me when the disc is in that x amount of space has been used. It seem's something is on there, but I can see no picture's. They are all in .jpg format. I have tried several different disc's in case there was a bad one.

Any idea's? :(

Thank's.

When you open the disk, does it show any files at all? Also are you just archiving or are you trying to make a slide show? Easy CD Creator is good for slide shows.

Have you tried the CD in another computer? Right now my burner is picky about the CDs it reads, and will only sometimes actually say there is stuff burned to it (even if I had just finished burning!). Trying it in other drives/compuers works though.

JigPu

ptwearnhardtfan said:
When you open the disk, does it show any files at all? Also are you just archiving or are you trying to make a slide show? Easy CD Creator is good for slide shows.

I don't see anything. I want to see the thumbnail's of the picture. I tried to make a slide show too, using the HP Memorie's program.

I don't see anything at all.

Back