• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

?????????Hello????????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Great man, just REAL busy!! My friggin computer room is messy as anything! Parents are moving home soon so have to start thinking of moving out :( Still am itching to do a real custom computer setup but I seem to spend all the avail funds on my car ;)

How about you??

i finally got a new truck, which is nice sence i find myself spending more time on the road working, which means money but less time. i finally got my land clared off and i hope to pour a foundation before the grounds frezzes but i'm not sure i cna find the time. shoot i still haven't gotten my box up to full production. i have 3 out of 8 filled. I need to clone myself so i can get everything done. but all in all everything is going good.

I'm working in albany, when do you plan on being in my neck of the woods? you still owe me a few jack and cokes if i remmber right!

man do i feel slow in the time it took me to peck out my post i counted 5 other posts! lol

howdy TC

ss69nova said:
i finally got a new truck, which is nice sence i find myself spending more time on the road working, which means money but less time. i finally got my land clared off and i hope to pour a foundation before the grounds frezzes but i'm not sure i cna find the time. shoot i still haven't gotten my box up to full production. i have 3 out of 8 filled. I need to clone myself so i can get everything done. but all in all everything is going good.

I'm working in albany, when do you plan on being in my neck of the woods? you still owe me a few jack and cokes if i remmber right!

CONGRATS on the new truck!! I have to sell mine ASAP. :( Do you commute to Albany everyday? Ya have to get up there and have some brews with ya. How far were you from Utica again? What time is best for ya? Weekends? Weekdays? Never? ;)

TC - anything new with ya? New projects?

Actually would be a pretty cool thread. "Cruncher of the Week!!" :D:D

i'm usally up there (albany) for a week and a half at a time. I'll be headed up there on wednesday, abany is probly about a hour frm utica and so is penn yan. so just about any day would work rainy days are easyer but i can find the time.

hows the car running?

car is running real nice!! Well, has some gremlins cause of my procrastination. I am making around 320ish hp out of my 3.2 liter. Naturally Asp. that is :) Problem is that I have run out of realatively cheap things to do (if you can call under $1000 cheap ;)) so I am starting to dream of a new project :) I currently am as fast as my friends e46 M3 (that is the 2001- current model) who is putting down 293ish hp to the wheels. (I put down about 265 to the wheels)

Have been talking with Landshark a lot on another forum. I have been so busy taking care of stuff that I said I was going to do over the last 3 years that a lot of small projects that I have been meaning to do have been put on the back burner for a LONG time :(

Speaking of which, what is the deal with my case? Do you need it out of there? How do you like yours? Did you ix it up at all?

your case isn,t in the way, but when every you want her just let me know. its in great shape on top of a palate in the polebarn with a tarp over it. she's high and dry.

well i did mod mine a bit. i cut out two of the sides and hooked up two box fans one pulling and one pushing. with furnace filters to keep out dust and the likes.
it kind of sounds like a wind tunale when i fire her up to full speed. I haven't messed with the temp diodes yet or the power pack. i am stressing my wiring right now with what i have . so its time to run a few more lines to the circut braker box. wich ios no bigie but i would like to wait to spend that money when i get my polebarn up.

I went on a spending spre and bought what i thought was enough to fill it. but i haven't had much time to get it alltogether. i need two more systems after i finish the 3 i have half together!

i got 2 1.3 t birds and a 1.6 p4 half together. well i ran out of hardrives. out of the lot of 20 4 gigs i got 7where dead out og the box and i lost a few in the line of duty.

Man I hate losing drives!! When you get them up and running you should use a RAMdrive. Save those drives :) I have it setup on one of my computers to automatically load when it starts up and it works great!

Thanks on the case! Hmmmm, have to think about when I can get up there. Are there any good breweries around ya?

Nope the FX pretty well drained me for the year. I'd love to compare a P4EE to the FX, but I haven't won the lottery yet.

Cuper said:
Still am itching to do a real custom computer setup but I seem to spend all the avail funds on my car ;)

I find myselft on the same path, have been on it for a while now. lol

It has been a tad slow around here lately. :D

Seems everyone stays busy with day to day life. :)

As of late, I haven't been doing much other that working. Of course I spend time w/the family and dink w/these computers to fine tune them a bit since the mobo's don't o/c well. :(

Of course I'm working on that w/some possible mobo changes... :)

-Tyrinon

Between real life and the impending switch to BOINC it has been quiet for me. Saving for a house really takes the wind out of your pharming sale. :/ But, I'm always up for another team race or whatever. :)

Cy

TC said:
Nope the FX pretty well drained me for the year. I'd love to compare a P4EE to the FX, but I haven't won the lottery yet.

hehe :)

funzie - what would you like to make? Just curious :)

Cy - good luck with the house. :)

Tyrinon - what do you think that you are going to change? Any AMD 64's ;)

Cuper said:

Have been talking with Landshark a lot on another forum.
you know what I've been busying for Cuper!! :D and you also know where's all my hard earned $$ went.....:p

guess what? my GF just told me the other day that she would prefer I'm more interested in SETI (like building more rigs) than car.......:p :D 'cos SETI seems almost dirt cheap when compare to what I've been spending..... (isn't it nice to most of you guys if your wife/gf telling you she like your spending in SETI :D )

as for SETI, I guess I'm just like most others, sitting back and relaxing and wait to see how BONIC going......

and there isn't much going on on the hardware side neither.... yes, Athlon64 FX seems nice and FAST, but not fast enough for a $700+/chip to me!! guess I won't have any new project for a little while.....

Back