• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cryorig Taku

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Marcocdi

Hello guys.
I'm from Portugal and I've always liked modifying my hardware.
The base will be the Cryorig Taku mini itx box, where Lian Li also helped with its design.

WGc9Kbe.jpg
eNRQIQm.jpg

vSUvRzO.jpg

suzdNQC.jpg

I already have some ideas, I'm going to simulate them in 3D... let's see what comes up in the meantime​

Hello again!

Some ideas have already emerged for arranging the components inside the drawer, the challenge will be to incorporate a water cooling system into the CPU and GPU.
Space is somewhat limited but I believe that with the examples below I can achieve something.

Here's what the drawer originally allows
L98KVjX.jpg

Here's a second hypothesis...
qyZAuzO.jpg

...but I'll choose the one that requires the most work
SdBOEED.jpg

...I've been here playing tetris for almost.
Well, I think I'll be able to achieve what I want, calmly things will end up happening.
3i0ozeh.jpg
c0VJ5LX.jpg
C0pdv8I.jpg

Hello again
After studying the distribution of the components, I decided to increase the dimensions of the drawer in order to make it more versatile.
LEWMAIM.jpg

This way I can now place graphics up to 320mm and/or 180mm ITX graphics and a 360mm radiator.
fSOpS2r.jpg
fdTiBrx.jpg

See you soon​

Back