• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Americas Army v2.0 Out Today!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Chris

Well according to them it should be out today, and it looks like a few more features have been added. Check it out here

The full game its self is about 650MB I think, if you already have the game you can patch to the latest version witch will probably be a few hundred megs. But they havent released the new version yet so I cant say how big the latest patch will be, we should find out later today :)

I'm starting the donwload tommorow morning, my time zone will give a jump on most people who don't keep their boxes on at night.
Guess its back to training.

Has anybody dl'ed this yet??? I'll look for it tonight after I get home...

If so... How is it??? How's the special ops class??? New maps??? etc... Info ppl!!!

Move Move Move!!!!! </drill sgt voice>

WAAAAH!!!
I can't pass Special Forces E and E training, so frigging hard. I got 93% on the test (screenshots help :D).

I used gamespot, came in pretty fast, but I only downloaded the patch, which is 233mb.
I finally figured out a way to get farther in the SF training, will have to try it again tommorow.

Also, the log on is no problem. Just enter you password and username, and go into a game or training. The servers are having some trouble with the new SF class.
As long as your pass and username are entered, no matter what it says, it will work. Just press ok a couple of times to make sure.

Also, if people would like to, and are having trouble with training, I could post notes and screenshots of the study material. Also some very useful hints, but no cheating, because that would be wrong :eek:. I had to go through it myself, so you will also have to.

You got it. Ill cut and resize them and put them up as soon as I can.

Here they are. LINKAGE!

Last edited:
It sux!!!! I can't f'n log in anymore. The game no longer recognizes my username/password. I might have to start over, since AA:O's tech support blows! :mad:

I guess it won't be too bad. At least I hadn't taken the time to really practice and make sniper...

Thanks for linky!

my account needed reactivation, WTF! It said my pass was wrong. Well anyways i get Error:Unknown when i try and logon now and then my connection gets completely cut, COMPLETELY i cant even get online, so i have to restart my Router. Im going to try updating drivers and hope ti fixes it

Back