• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EPOX rma procedures???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cutter

I have a RMA # I am just curious, because I received nothing else from them.

I need an address where to ship it to, and the procedures such as what to write on the box and such, do I just write RMA and the # all over the outside or what.

I'm sure someone on this forum has or can get this info, I have been to EPox USA site but no where does it give instructions on the shipping procedure/RMA procedure.

Any help would be great thanks:)

Cutter said:
I have a RMA # I am just curious, because I received nothing else from them.

I need an address where to ship it to, and the procedures such as what to write on the box and such, do I just write RMA and the # all over the outside or what.

I'm sure someone on this forum has or can get this info, I have been to EPox USA site but no where does it give instructions on the shipping procedure/RMA procedure.

Any help would be great thanks:)

If you got it from New Egg and it is still covered by all means use their RMA procedures. If not read on:

I had to ship an 8RDA+ back to Epox twice. I paid for shipping the first time but when I got it back it did not work. After a couple of emails they sent me prepaid UPS shipping Labels for the second return. It is now working flawlessly.

Anyway, the address is as follows. Make sure you put the RMA# on the outside of the box and include complete contact info (including phone number(s), street address & Email address) inside the box.

EPoXUSA
RMA # RM######
801 Sentous Ave
Industry CA 91748

If you PM me (either through the forums or at orion2527 on AIM i can provide you with the tech's names and email addresses that I delt with.

Hope this helps.

Back