• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ferrari laptop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow! That looks awesome. I don't know how well it would actually work, but it looks pretty cool.

Matt

kinda stupid if you ask me....it has a 9200 video card? if your gonna spend the cash atleast get something that'll perform well.

Well, that is one sweet laptop.

802.11g
10/100/1000 ethernet
Bluetooth
IrDa
DVD-RW
AMD 2500+ M
512mb of RAM

Sweet laptop.

I've seen a couple Canadian Stores trying pretty hard to sell these off. NTCW has it for $2499 CDN (so around $1900-2000 US).
It does look quite interesting, but it's pretty gimmicky, and overpriced due to the Ferrari name. Also, I wouldn't buy Acer either, have had very bad experiences with them.

It doesn't tell you how fast the RAM is, or the HD for that matter, but the HD is probably 5400RPM. On top of that, it doesn't say how long the battery life is or how much it weighs. Am I missing something? It's really not that great.

it weighs a ton probably, has a 5400RPM HDD and PC2700. then add the $1000 for the name and your done :p

The hard drive is actually probably a 4200 RPM drive. Outide of Alienware, Falcon NW, and Voodoo I've never seen a 5400 RPM drive used.

Note: 7200 RPM drives do exist now :D. You can also find 80GB models :D

hmm i like ferrari and all but give me a 69 firebird transam anyday, but that laptop dosent look to nice, given the price and all, to bad.

Well, Chax (Teh), 5400 drives are pretty standard nowadays in laptops.. The one we use at school for wardriving has a 200 gig 5400rpm drive, and we love it. (The drive cost us nearly 200 bucks)

no 5400 rpm drives are not very common yet. If u check out the newest dells or toshiba's or anything mainstream youll see there all 4200. I hope u can prove me wrong since im the market for a laptop.

Back