• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WoW, whats everyones Ideas on this

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

quail

Will it be worth it to PAY for an online game from Blizzard? I know that every game that they have made has been excellent, but till now it has all been free. Just wondering what people think about this new method by Blizzard.

Blizzard is going to continually update WOW with new content so the game will pretty much be endless. The payments are also going towards better service from bnet (remember reading it was 24hour live customer support).

Will I pay? Definetly, if its within reason. Im hyping WoW to be the greatest game of the century and i hope it is :D

Im sure going to pay monthly for it, well as long as its good :) Anyways why must there be another thread about this, its already been discussed to death on one of the other WoW threads on the frontpage....

Back