• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Clearflex 60 for .75 a foot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Voyermods is a class act and I highly recommend them. I think if you congratulate him on his new baby you get an additional 10% off. I'm not 100% sure if this is still in effect but you could try :rolleyes:

Actually now that I looked at mcmaster its not the clearflex that .65 its the Tygon! Which is a better tube any way that sells for 2.50 a foot elsewhere :eek:

wannaoc said:
Actually now that I looked at mcmaster its not the clearflex that .65 its the Tygon! Which is a better tube any way that sells for 2.50 a foot elsewhere :eek:

The tygon's price is on the right side. The left side is clearflex.

www.mcmaster.com

It's on page 85 listed as "chemical tubing"

hey, how much is shipping usually from mcmaster? I have been meaning to order from them... but dont really want to spend 3 times on shipping what i spend on tubing.

WyrmMaster said:
hey, how much is shipping usually from mcmaster? I have been meaning to order from them... but dont really want to spend 3 times on shipping what i spend on tubing.

It's like $4

Aktunka said:
I don't recall an exact figure,

That's because even after you've confirmed your order, they still don't tell you how much shipping was :D

At least *I* don't remember seeing a shipping charge. They just said shipping charges will be applied.

Back