• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help Please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ShP1124

well lately ihave been having random times where my cable internet just would stop working so i called up my provider and blah blah blah. anyway they didnt help much and i found out that my splitter was causing my internet to not work. buti want cable tv in my room !!! is there anyway i can have both cable internet and tv off the one socket in my room? duno wat to do but i dont want my brand new tv to go to waste

What is the frequency range of your splitter? (5-900mhz) If it anything below 900, you will want to try one that at least is 10000. You may end up spending $10-$15 for one, but it may do the job. Could try a powered signal booster too. Just some thoughts.

yea it's 5-900 so i'll try looking at the best buy i work at and see if there are any larger frequency splitters availbable there is also a 10db booster but some1 at my work told me it wouldnt help

Back