• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nobody even mentioned the X-Hour....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

McTimson

With good reason, I guess....

Xoxide Green UV Reactive Clear Case

Regular Price: $99.99

X-Hour Price: $45.00

It's a good deal, but....they've been trying to get rid of this stuff for a while.

I vote we ban all mention of the Xhour from here on. Nothing but crap for sooooooo long now.

im here i always think about making the thread but ive become disillusioned and no longer give a darn ive even removed the shortcut to the xoxide page from my desktop as noted by the attachment...:D

But just for grins C'MON MEGACUBE!!!

Attachments

• finally.gif
    finally.gif
    102.7 KB · Views: 233
thats in 840x640 or something like that im running it on an old 15 inch cause my 19inch died on me so im using this till i get the green for a new one... i dont like the low refresh rates on higher resolutions so i run it at this...

as for X-hour...

R.I.P.

dkitt10 said:
lol yes they have...the only good thing was the bawls for 1.99 instead of 3.99

i hope thats not for 1 bottle, cuz they must be making serious cash off that

i dont think anyone mentions xhour becuase its not really about great deals anymore, to me it seems like "hey what do we have a large quantity in the back that we want to get rid of", hardly any of it is good stuff or the deals just are not that good.

Back