• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EMIII skin question...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rezon8

hey, how do you guys get the progress bars on your EMIII screens to display the double helix instead of the normal bars. i have the skin packs and the OCmulti skin that i am currently using, but i have seen some screenshots of Helixs and atoms or molecules progressing from left to right, and it looks awesome, i'd like to figure out how to get it to work like that...

on another note i am less than 100 points away from reaching the TOP 1000 on the OC team 32 rankings!!!!

User rezon8
Team www.overclockers.com (id # 32)
Score 1626 (certificate)
User Rank 46612
WU 47 (certificate)

And i haven;t borged anything yet:( :( :(

at the moment i dont have access to any computers that i can borg, it will be while,

also i figure that after i reach the 1000 milestone, i will not be recieving many more milestones after that, i realize that if i cant borg, i will stagnate in the 3 digit realm, i DESPARATELY need to borg, i really want to move up in the ranks, I WANT TO FOLD FOLD FOLD!!!!!!

i just need someway to borg some comps...

Back