• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Maximum PC article on Folding

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Neat-O, they have their own folding team I believe. I really like Maximum PC, they are more in tune with us overclockers and modders than most PC magazines.

Yea I just got the new issue in the mail today. I havent opened it yet but it looks like I will now. BTW thier folding team is in I think 7 place and climbing. I think this article may boost thier membership again. I remember last yr they ran a article about folding and added a couple hundred members to thier team. We better keep an eye on these guys. And don't forget about Alliance Francophone.

Edit----- Just saw the date you posted. That was last yrs article. AS I recall it was a good read with a lot of good information. Though they did'nt list Team 32. But hey they got thier own team right.

Last edited:
Looks good, wish we had max pc here in the uk.

I guess we do have custom pc tho which is good but more focused on modding than overclocking!:(

slater3333uk said:
Looks good, wish we had max pc here in the uk.

I guess we do have custom pc tho which is good but more focused on modding than overclocking!:(

Well it looks like Quailane is getting it in Dk. Perhaps he can tell you how to go about getting a subscription.

Ooops just noticed that he is in De. As in Delaware. I think theres a bit of difference. Sorry. But just to put the icing on the cake, this months Newegg Ad comes with free A64, win XP and Newegg stickers.

Last edited:
Back