• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mag3 sumerged

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OutS|der

k can a mag3 fit in a floppy res? or would i need an uglier bigger one?
i'd rather not have a res at all but i've seen posts where it says they can leak and somehow are more powerfull sumerged i dunno how......so what size res would i need?

The mag 3 is something like 5 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 9" I think. That is off the top of my head, but it will give you an idea of why it won't fit.

Biznatch said:
The mag 3 is something like 5 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 9" I think. That is off the top of my head, but it will give you an idea of why it won't fit.

5" x 3.8" x 4.2" - obviously you need some space around it also for it to work efficiently.....

i don't think they have leaking troubles at all, if you don't open them up, you'll be fine, tighten the fittings with teflon tape sealing them, and you'l be fine

mine hasn't leaked a drop in the 6 months i've had it, plenty of power, and slight a slight humm

ya the trick is to use plastic barbs not brass. the leaking you speak of is from people using brass barbs and over tighting them.

k good no leaking.......how big is one if it cant be sumurged in a floppy res?
i wanna order one but i dont see any size for it

Back