• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any hack for BF DC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

da-gokesta

hey do any of you guys know of any good sites for Desert Combat hacks, im investigating a suspicious match that we just played.
If anyone has any clues, let me know please

unless whatever league you're in doesn't use punkbuster enabled servers, non of the hacks listed on that site you link will work, as they're all detected.

public hacks don't work with punkbuster, after a day or two they're submitted to punkbuster and they're blocked and banned. private hacks however are quite a bit tougher for pb to nail, and so IF the person/clan you played was using a hack during a match and punkbuster was enabled, thats most likely what they'd be using.

if you dont mind me asking, what caused you to think they were cheating?

a couple things

when a few individuals would kill us, we only got their name in the middle of our screen, no killed by or a weapon, just the name.

Thats not so much our reasoning, the bigger thing was that they were able to shoot us without being able to see us, for instance on Desert Shield. we were getting hit, and killed, by a single RPG, fired from the East Base while we were still driving past the south base. On lost village i know they were using the exploits there, but because we won that round we are unable to do much about it.

The match was played on their server, but this clan has gotten caught for cheating before, which is our main reason for believing they are cheating.

Back