• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

video card temperature

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Unless the 9200 has a temp. probe of wich I am not aware. You would need to place one on the card. like the ones that fit in your drive bays and you run a cord down to the card and it reads the temp. the advantage of these is that it displays the temp on an lcd in your drive bay which is really cool

I think its safe to run it up to 60 degrees. however as long as you don't see artifacts on the screen your good as far as temp is concerned

ATI tool is really great for finding artifacts, its artifact dester will scan for any artifacts at all even a single pixel. you can also raise the clock as you are testing, wich speed things up quite a bit.

usually I use ati tool to find the maximum oc for the core and memory and then set that in radlinker in the omega drivers.

I personnally think that if it doesn't see any fragments for 1000 seconds it can be considered stable.

Also ati tool has a feature called find max oc for the core and mem. I would not use that feature unless you have alot of time on your hands and cannot watch the artifact scanner personnaly.

Back