• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

.119 is down

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
I now have two units that will not send. I naturally assumed that it was my problem when just one did not send on my big folding rig. Now that I have 2 units waiting, I went to the server stats. I see that more than one server is having trouble of one kind or another. I hope that they are not overloading themselves with too many machines and too few admins. Just idle thought is all.

Thanks for posting this. I have a recent borg that isn't sending results, and I thought it was a local problem also.

I've been adding a lot of borgs lately also which I know are configured correctly, but I haven't seen any boost in stats yet... Thanks for the headsup.

how long has this been going on? cause i asked someone to dl the program and fold for me about a week ago... same problem maybe?

I also have a big tinker in que right now trying to send to .119, I really hope it pushes through soon, as this one will put me over 2k. Maybe one of us can email stanford and let them know there is an issue?

Back