• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for suggestions on motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

k0rnz

Hi,

I'm new to the board and in the process of putting together an overclocking gaming system. I would like to know if there are good overclocking budget Asus motherboards besides the P4P and P4C. I need your suggestions and guidance.

good buddy, how r u? btw, jst wondering, r u oc'ing 24/7? got like 3 bsod since last week.... tsk tsk tsk but, keep smiling :D

Thanks I just bought an Asus P4C-E Deluxe

Now, all I need is ram and cpu.

Im doin good.Just took a lil break from the O/C forums cuz ive been on alot of other gaming forums.cant do too many forums at once lol. Im still o/c 24/7. no bsod here but Im not stressing it as hard as you.

k0rnz,
for ram i would suggest getting some pc4400 and a intel extreme edition. :) lol if you cant afford the EE then get a 2.8c

cool... as u would noticed i changed my config.. im decreasing my oc since i got continuous bsod during encoding media :) anyways, i got a new psu and im having probs with temp, b4, temp was 33/34 and now its 38/39... i dont get it :(

Back