• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just need a quick answer About firefox.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

harryinny3

Id like to switch to firefox. As of now im useing Mozilla(full release)

What i want to Know, If i switch, will all my bookmarks AND IE favorites i already imported long ago be imported again into firefox?

And what about my email? Will that also import again?

Thanks for ANY help.

Harry

yes

both firefox and thunderbird import. on thunderbird you have to do it manually, just a couple clicks and mail/address'/settings are all carried over. piece of cake.

why don't u consider Opera web browser also? just my 2 cents suggestion only. So far I've got no probs with that browser and it rocks for me. Hope it might help u also. ;)

Personally I like Firefox a lot better than Opera. I've since uninstalled Opera after having installed Firefox.

what is the difference between firefox and mozilla. From what i've read firefox was created from mozilla. Is mozilla ending and firefox taking its place? or are they just going to be developed differently?

Mozilla is more of anall in one with email. Sort of like IE. Foxfire isJusta browser for people who want to choose there email program and such.

Harry

Back